Design, construction, diagnostics, maintenance, repair, installation, replacement…
Harrisonville Electric provides:
- Diagnostic services – from no power to blown fuses
- Electrical design for new construction, remodeling projects, etc.
- Installation of any electrical component like machinery, augers, conveyers, phase converters, etc.
- Preventive maintenance of all commercial and residential electrical components
- Repair all electrical mechanisms like lights, motor starters, Variable Frequency Drives, soft starters, electric motors, portable generators, automatic back up generators, and transfer switches
We carry a number of products at our facility on Sanders Street, including a full line of HVAC motors, farm duty motors, grain bin dryer motors and 3 phase motors (we’re an Authorized WEG dealer). Stop by, say Hello, and see if we have something that could help you.
As a team of experienced electricians, the variety of services we offer fit into three main categories: Electrical, Renewable and Energy Efficiency, Design/ Build.
Within each category, we offer many services.
- Repair Lighting
- 60 ft bucket truck for repairs and installations
- Hook up machinery
- Hook up grain facilities (augers)
- Hook up conveyors
- Sell and install phase converters
Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Install solar panels
- Repair solar panels
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Lighting retrofits
- Lighting energy audits
- Green initiatives
Design / Build
- Design and implement electrical plans for new construction and renovation projects
- Security systems